How we do it?

Certifications

The highest standards

The supply chain of our production partner is certified by various independent bodies and standards. Each of these certifications help to demonstrate that it’s working towards building healthy environmental practices and greater respect for the planet, every step of the way.

Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)

From day one we and our production partner have chosen to work sustainably using only 100% GOTS certified organic cotton in our range of T-shirts and sweatshirts. It’s a stringent certification that guarantees cotton is organically grown without the use of genetically modified seeds or any harmful chemical products (such as pesticides, fertilisers and insecticides) that are dangerous for the environment and the health of farmers or factory workers. It ensures traceability of products from the field to the final customer, including transaction certificates at each and every stage of production. While there are many other certifications related to organic cotton, we and our partner have chosen to work with GOTS, the most respected and rigorous certification with the most demanding criteria. Crucially, it covers not only raw materials and production but also covers social aspects related to the health and wellbeing of people in the supply chain. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for the production of organic fibres, and is based on both ecological and social criteria. https://www.global-standard.org/

GOTS Standard

Organic textile – T-shirts
If the organic content is at least 95% of the product weight.

Our T-shirts are certified organic as their organic content is above 95%.

Made of ‘‘X’’ % - Sweatshirts and Sweatpants
If the organic content is between 70% and 95% of the product weight.

Our sweatshirts are certified made with 85%, as their organic content is 85% of the product weight. The remaining 15% of the material composition consists of ‘sustainable fibres’, meaning natural or recycled fibres.)

Global Recycled Standard (GRS)

The Global Recycle Standard (GRS) is the world’s leading standard for recycled textiles and certifies recycled materials based on environmental and social practices. https://textileexchange.org/standards/recycled-claim-standard-global-recycled-standard/

PETA Approved Vegan (PETA)

Our production partner is a PETA-Approved Vega company, as they do not conduct or commission any animal tests on ingredients, formulations, or finished products and none of our products contain any animal derived components. https://www.peta.org.uk/

OEKO-TEX Standard 100

OEKO-TEX is a safety standard for the assessment of harmful substances in fabrics. Its aim is to ensure products are free from harmful substances and follow REACH, the EU regulation which restricts the toxicity of chemicals and heavy metals in all consumer products. https://www.oeko-tex.com/en/

The Organic Content Standard (OCS)

The Organic Content Standard (OCS) verifies the presence and amount of organic material in a final product. It also tracks the flow of the raw material from its source to the final product, but does not take into account social criteria, such as working conditions. https://textileexchange.org/standards/organic-content-standard/